There are a lot of answers to this question.
The right answer would be…
Start by asking yourself the right questions:
- What improvements do my health and fitness need?
- Am I overweight or obese?
- Am I sedentary 7 days per week?
- Do I lack relative strength?
- Am I confident in my physical capabilities?
- What does my bloodwork say?
- Do I need to get off any meds?
- Am I training for a fitness event/challenge?
- Do I have a bodyweight goal?
- How long do I want to live and what am I willing to sacrifice to make that happen?
As you may be able to guess by now, this list could go on forever.
As a Personal Trainer and Lifestyle Coach to hundreds over the years, context is king.
Improving your situation can, and will, look entirely different than improving another persons. This is my approach and people always feel heard, honored, and inspired when I meet them where they are.
You could scavenge the internet for hours, days, weeks, months… and still not find the right information or encouragement you need to start in the first place.
A professional is your answer. Whether that be following a legitimate training program, enrolling in coaching, or joining a live event.
People are the key.
Start your search by looking within and finding the specific ways you truly want to improve your health and fitness. Get nitty and gritty. Rejoice in the finer details of your desires.
Then, search for someone who’s done what you want to do and pay them – low or high cost – to give you a condensed and clear roadmap to the goal.
Follow me for more on pain, fitness, and lifestyle solutions and done-for-you training programs.